YNHCH Pediatric Specialty Center
Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital Pediatric Specialty Center at the Greenwich Hospital Campus provides children and families convenient access to Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital nationally ranked pediatric subspecialists. This means improved access for patients in the Fairfield-Westchester County area to specialized pediatric care and treatment that ranks among the best in the country.
Some of the infant, child and adolescent medical conditions treated by our specialists include:
• Pediatric endocrinology
- problems that involve growth difficulty, growth hormone, thyroid or adrenal abnormalities, diabetes and problems with puberty and development.
• Pediatric gastroenterology
- complex gastrointestinal disorders of the esophagus, stomach, and intestines, including Crohn’s disease
• Pediatric hepatology
- disorders of the liver, gallbladder and pancreas
• Pediatric orthopedics
- disorders of and injuries to the musculoskeletal system
• Pediatric respiratory medicine
- acute and chronic respiratory problems, including asthma, and sleep disorders
Although Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital Pediatric Specialty Center specialists work closely with the child's primary care physician, no referral is necessary. If you need a referral, speak with your primary pediatrician.
Orthopedic surgery: 203-863-3552
Monday-Friday 8am – 4pm
Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital Pediatric Specialty Center
5 Perryridge Road
Greenwich, CT 06830