Workplace Flu Vaccine Program
Registration: Beginning: Oct. 1, 2014
On-site Flu Clinic
Weekdays: Monday – Friday
Hours: 5:30 am – 7 pm
Flu Vaccination Online Form
Occupational Medicine and Wellness Services Team of Bridgeport Hospital, Greenwich Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital help to keep your workplace healthy. The on-site flu vaccine program begins on October 1st and is offered throughout the flu season.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend that people receive their seasonal flu vaccination as a soon as it becomes available in their community. Vaccination prior to December 1st is encouraged to ensure that the protective antibodies will be in place before the height of the flu season.
Benefits of on-site flu vaccinations:
- Less flu-related absenteeism
- Reduced risk of becoming infected with the flu virus
- Lower risk of spreading the flu virus to family members, friends and co-workers
- Paid time off protected for vacation and leisure time
- Convenient at-work location