Greenwich Hospital, an affiliate of Yale-New Haven Health System, stands above other area hospitals with its unique combination of highly skilled surgeons, advanced technology and compassionate care. Surgical suites are equipped with state-of-the-art technology, and patient comfort, satisfaction and safety are a priority. Learn more >>
Learn more about Surgery News >>
Two Convenient Locations
- New O-ARM multidimensional surgical imaging system makes surgery quicker and safer.
- SIMPLE surgery enables surgeons to use a single incision to perform a wide variety of procedures, making recovery time faster.
- New minimally invasive endovascular procedure allows patients to leave the hospital sooner and recover more quickly after an aorta repair.
- Greenwich Hospital patients have access to key national clinical trials for spinal surgery to repair nerve damage.
- Greenwich Hospital has been awarded national certification by the Joint Commission for spinal fusion surgery and hip and knee replacement surgery.
Greenwich Hospital has two surgical facilities, both equipped with the latest technology and comfortable accommodations:
Greenwich Hospital Personal Guidance
5 Perryridge Road, Greenwich. Get Directions >>
Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Ambulatory Surgical Center
55 Holly Hill Lane, Greenwich. Get Directions >>
Greenwich Hospital’s staff provides individualized attention to all surgical patients. Patient support includes organizing preoperative tests and admission procedures, making discharge arrangements and helping patients understand insurance benefits. Learn more >>
Are you considering or have a scheduled surgery planned? Have questions or concerns?
Ask the Program Coordinator:
General Surgery Coordinator >>
Orthopedic Joint Replacement Surgery Coordinator>>
Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery Coordinator >>
Classes and Support
Patients and families can learn about general surgery, knee, hip and bariatric procedures at regularly scheduled information programs. Support groups are also available for pre- and post-surgical patients.
See Calendar >>
Patient Education Fact Sheets
Surgical procedures and more >>
Medical encyclopedia of surgical procedures >>