Why Greenwich Hospital for Pain Management?
At Greenwich Hospital, highly individualized pain services are available to both inpatients and outpatients. Because each person perceives pain differently, patients are encouraged to be active partners in their care. Continued personal involvement is key to proper diagnosis and the most successful treatment and rehabilitation possible.
Who Can Benefit?
Patients often schedule a pain consultation before or after surgery. Or, they come to the Sackler Center for pain syndromes that have not responded to other therapies. These include:
- lower back and leg pain including sciatica and peripheral neuropathy
- shingles or post-herpetic neuralgia
- neck pain
- cancer pain
- muscle spasms or myofascial pain
- pain from motor vehicle accidents
- sport injury pain
- reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) or complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- degenerative joint disease and arthritis
- ischemic pain