Companies with global interests can rely on Greenwich Hospital's Occupational Health Services to help employees prepare for a safe and healthy trip.
The travel medicine program provides itinerary-specific immunizations, preventive medicines and health protection advice for employees traveling anywhere in the world.
Travel Medicine Services include:
- Comprehensive immunizations and preventive medications
- Travel health evaluation and recommendations
- International Certificate of Vaccination
- Follow-up evaluation upon return from travel, if needed
- Administration of yellow fever vaccination
- Malaria prophylaxis
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 203-863-3270.