Pre-Employment & Post-Offer Physical Examinations
When physical requirements are essential to work performance, Occupational Health Services provides job-specific physical exams to assess a new or returning employee's ability to perform a job safely. The Occupational Health team specializes in:
- Pre-Employment and Post-Offer exams. Occupational Health exercise physiologists assess job candidates for their ability to meet physical job-related demands.
- Fitness-for-Duty physical examinations. Occupational Health exercise physiologists will assess whether an employee can continue in their current position due to a change in their health, or return to their position following a medical leave.
In addition to physical exams, we make functional recommendations related to critical duties of certain jobs that require physical strength or repetitive motion. Post-hire work conditioning programs are also available.
- Medical history and physical evaluation
- Blood pressure screening
- Height and weight
- Hearing and vision screening
- Drug testing (if required)
For more information, or to schedule an exam, call 203-863-3400.