Injury Care & Prevention
Acute care at Occupational Health Services is fast and convenient. The facility is equipped to diagnose and treat all types of non-life-threatening, work-related injuries and illness. X-rays and other diagnostic tests are done on premises. We treat common conditions such as:
- Broken bones
- Back problems
- Lacerations requiring stitches
- Sprains and strains
- Repetitive motion trauma
Occupational Health Services offers a variety of injury prevention and health maintenance programs.
Workers' Compensation and Disability Case Management
- Pre-employment physical exams. When physical requirements are essential to work performance, job-specific physical exams are conducted by our exercise physiologists to assess an individual's ability to perform a job safely and to minimize risk for injury.
- Fitness-for-Duty physical examinations. Our exercise physiologists assess whether an employee can continue in their current position following a change in health status, or return to their previous position after a medical leave.
- WorkRight. This workplace injury prevention program teaches employees ways to reduce risks for repetitive motion or traumatic injuries linked to particular job duties.
Occupational Health Services provides Workers' Compensation services to help heal injuries, minimize lost work time and avoid reinjury. Services include:
- Prompt treatment and communication of medical status
- Ongoing monitoring of treatment and documentation of progress
- Appropriate follow-up care
- Case coordination/utilization review