Occupational Health Services
Greenwich Hospital's Occupational Health Services offers a wide range of programs for employers in Fairfield and Westchester counties who want to improve the health, safety and productivity of their employees. Services focus on prevention and early intervention programs as well as individual treatment. Benefits include:
- Increased productivity
- Reduced absenteeism
- Fewer OSHA-recordable injuries
- Improved employee health
- Lower employer healthcare insurance costs
Our Occupational Health Services staff can tailor programs to a company’s specific needs. Corporate and employee health services can be delivered onsite at the workplace, or at our clinic at 75 Holly Hill Lane in Greenwich.
Corporate Health Services
Employee Health Services
The Greenwich Hospital Advantage
Employers who use Occupational Health Services for medical, health and wellness services gain significant benefits from their affiliation with Greenwich Hospital.
Greenwich Hospital Occupational Health Services
- Expert Staff. Our Occupational Health team is comprised of doctors, nurses, exercise physiologists, and other professionals dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses. Our physicians are all board-certified specialists.
- Immediate Care. When work-related injuries occur, patients are treated upon arrival. Appointments are never necessary.
- 24-Hour Access. Employees who need services outside of office hours are treated at Greenwich Hospital's Emergency Department with follow-up care the next business day at the Occupational Health Services clinic at 75 Holly Hill Lane. Seamless integration between these two facilities helps return employees to their jobs as quickly as possible.
- Continuum of Care. If hospitalization is needed, Greenwich Hospital staff will manage a smooth and effective transition of medical care and case management. The hospital's affiliation with the Yale New Haven Health System assures that even the most complicated cases receive expert care.
75 Holly Hill Lane, Level C
Get Directions >>
Stamford Occupational Health Services
2015 West Main Street, Fl 2
Get Directions >>
203-863-3907 or email email@example.com
8am-4pm, Monday – Friday
Urgent care is provided by Greenwich Hospital’s Emergency Department. Follow-up takes place the next business day at the Occupational Health Services 75 Holly Hill location.