For couples and women ready to start a family, Greenwich Hospital provides a full range of expert medical services in a warm and supportive environment. The maternity services team includes high risk pregnancy specialists, fertility experts, anesthesiologists, neonatologists, pediatricians and nurses. All are committed to providing comprehensive care for women and babies before, during and after pregnancy.
Online Maternity Tour
Greenwich Hospital’s labor/delivery and postpartum rooms are designed for comfort and equipped with the most advanced technology to provide a safe and attractive setting for childbirth.
View the maternity PHOTO tour. >>
Watch the VIDEO about Maternity Services at Greenwich Hospital >>
Maternity Visiting Hours
Choosing a Pediatrician
- Rest is an important part of healing. Please be considerate of the patient's need to nap before visiting the new mother.
- Visiting Hours >>
Parents should start compiling a list of pediatricians about four months before the baby's due date. Learn more >>
View guidelines to help prepare for pregnancy and delivery
The Tender Beginnings
Pregnancy and Parenting program at Greenwich Hospital helps couples and families prepare for labor, delivery and baby care.
Watch the VIDEO about the Tender Beginnings Program >>
The best defense against new parent stress is preparation.
Here is a useful list of 10 Things to Have in Place Before You Come to the Hospital
Medical encyclopedia of family planning, pregnancy and childbirth >>
Patient Education Fact Sheets
Newborn care and safety: infant car seats, circumcision, jaundice, keep baby safe from falls in the hospital >>
Infertility/IVF & ART
Experts at the Greenwich Fertility Center are committed to helping families fulfill their dream of getting pregnant and having a baby. The Center treats all stages of infertility in a setting known for personalized, supportive and nurturing care. Learn more >>
Your Feedback / Thank a Caregiver
- For questions about health during pregnancy, call your physician's office.
- To speak to the Admitting Office about preregistration, call 203-863-3323. To Learn more about preregistering for maternity services >>
- For information about prenatal classes or tours, see Calendar > Pregnancy & Parenting or call Tender Beginnings at 203-863-3655.
- For questions before or after the birth of the baby, call our WarmLine to speak to one of the nurses: 203-863-3569.
Sometimes patients wish to comment about their experience at Greenwich Hospital or to thank a caregiver.
We welcome this communication and look forward to hearing from you! >>