Yale New Haven Hospital Heart and Vascular Center
The Yale New Haven Hospital Heart and Vascular Center at Greenwich Hospital provides patients with access to the resources and expertise of one of the nation’s leading providers of heart and vascular health services.
Some of the country’s best cardiologists are affiliated with the Institute, providing exceptional cardiac care to the community. Specialized services include programs for screening, prevention, emergency care, treatment and rehabilitation. The Institute is directed by Francis Neeson, MD
; Christopher Howes, MD
; and Henry Cabin, MD
- Full range of diagnostic testing services
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization procedures
- Emergency angioplasty, which uses an inflatable balloon-tipped catheter to open blocked arteries during a heart attack.
- Patient-centered intensive and intermediate cardiac care units
- Cardiac rehabilitation for heart patients
- Round-the-clock critical emergency care
- Cardiovascular educational and disease prevention programs