About Cardiovascular Services
The Cardiovascular Department at Greenwich Hospital offers advanced cardiac and vascular
care. Patients receive state-of-the-art treatment and diagnosis from some of the nation’s top board-certified cardiologists, affiliated with the Yale New Haven Health Heart Institute. Skilled specialists offer a wide range of expertise in prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment for patients with heart disease.
Conditions treated include:
- Coronary artery disease (including heart attack)
- Abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias)
- Heart failure
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart muscle disease (cardiomyopathy)
- Pericardial disease
- Aorta disease and Marfan syndrome
- Vascular disease (blood vessel disease)
- Diagnostic Services. Cardiac patients at Greenwich Hospital have access to a full range of diagnostic tests to accurately diagnose and evaluate heart conditions.
- Interventional Cardiology. Patients receive superior care from board certified interventional cardiologists for diseases of the coronary arteries and valves, and arrhythmias.
- Emergency Angioplasty. Interventional cardiologists provide round-the-clock emergency angioplasty for heart attack patients.
- Cardiology Inpatient Care. Cardiac patients receive the highest standard of specialized care, treatment and monitoring in our Intensive and Intermediate Care (Telemetry) units.
- Vascular Surgery. Board certified vascular surgeons provide advanced diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of arteries, veins and the lymphatic system. Learn more in Vascular Surgery >>
- Cardiac Rehabilitation. Cardiac rehabilitation helps people with heart disease reduce their risk, feel healthier and improve their cardiovascular functioning.
Prevention and Wellness. Our Center for Healthy Living offers screenings, clinical tests and complete physical examinations to assess personal risk factors for heart disease and develop a treatment plan for controlling them.
Appointments require a doctor’s order. For more information, call 203-863-3164.