About Psychiatry Services
The Department of Psychiatry’s board-certified psychiatrists and staff treat a wide range of mental health issues using psychotherapy, medication, or a combination of the two. Services are available for all age groups, including children, adolescents, adults, and seniors.
Greenwich Hospital psychiatrists specialize in the treatment of mental health issues such as:
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Bipolar behavioral disorder
- Dementia, including Alzheimer's disease
- Depression, including postpartum depression
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive behavioral disorder
- Substance abuse
In addition, the psychiatric staff are experienced in certain therapeutic modalities including:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Mind-body stress management
- Family therapy
- Group and individual behavioral therapy
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
Treatment may be provided at the hospital or at the doctor’s office. Emphasis is placed on privacy and confidentiality.
Psychiatrists with private office practices in the Greenwich area should be contacted directly for consultation.
For contact information, see Physician Directory
or call our 24/7 Physician Referral Service at (203) 863-3627 or (888) 357-2409.